Sunday, July 10, 2016

After years and years of crazy dreams, I have finally decided to write about them.  For this, my first page, I thought I would talk about my recurring dreams.  I have decided to just list them in a random order.

1.  Teeth Falling Out.  I suddenly discover a loose tooth and then before I know it, all of my teeth are loose and they start falling out!

2.  Failing to Find an Exit.   I am inside a building trying to leave, but I can't find the exit.  Every door I see leads to more doors, but none of them get me out!

3.  I Can Fly.  I jump into the air and I just keep on going!  I can glide through the air and float over every obstacle to get where I want to go.  This dream occasionally happens when I am lucid and I can use this power to fly away from unpleasant situations.

4.  An Intruder is In My Room.  I think I am awake, and there is some creepy intruder in my room standing over me!  I wake up screaming!

5.  Something is About to Fall on Me.  I think I am awake and there is some kind of earthquake. Something is about to fall on me and I wake up screaming!

6.  I am Seized Upon By a Negative Force.  I was being possessed by an evil force that would take over my body and I would try to scream but not be able to.

7.  I Can't Spit Out My Gum.  I am chewing gum and decide to spit it out because it's lost it's flavor.  I try to spit it out, but it's stuck to my tongue and I just keep pulling and pulling, but I can't get rid of it!

8.  Restroom Perils.  I really need to use the restroom, but all of the stalls are extremely filthy and they don't have doors on them!

9.  Water Evaporating Before I Can Drink it.  I am so thirsty so I grab a glass of water to drink, but it evaporates before it reaches my mouth leaving me even more thirsty!  I typically wake up from this dream with a very dry mouth and must get water!

10.  Being Naked.  I am walking down the street and suddenly discover that I am not wearing clothes!  All I have is a backpack!

11.  The Past and Present Collide.  I am back in high school or junior high, but I am still married with children!

No comments:

Post a Comment