Sunday, June 18, 2023

New Dream,

 Last night I dreamt that I was in a school cafeteria and I wanted to buy lunch for someone who was less fortunate so I asked the lunch lady to tell me who could use a free lunch.  She gave me the name of someone and I bought a lunch for them. The line was really long and in this lunch room you order the food in one line and then wait for it to be ready.  Mine was sitting there ready to go but no one had time to give it to me and I didn't have access to it without climbing over a counter which I didn't want to do. For some reason, by the time I got the food, lunch was over and neither they nor I got to eat.

Right now, I have been trying so hard to help those less fortunate so I am sure this has something to do with that, but I am still not entirely sure if this dream is trying to tell me something or if it's just random mixed up thoughts that turned into a meaningless dream.  Do all dreams have meaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment